Thursday, February 21, 2013

house and baby (for real)

I've gone silent on this blog mainly because I've been maintaining a completely separate blog that is all about building our new house.  While I'm not going to tie these to together, I do need to at least post the finished product (of both the house and my wife's pregnancy!)



It was a wonderful experience and it turned out perfectly, inside and out!

Speaking of which, so did our new little one.


As usual I'm not showing her little face, although I so badly want to because she is seriously the prettiest baby I think I've ever seen, but I'm biased.  She hasn't given me permission to post her pictures on the Internet yet anyway...  :)  She's hanging out on the island while mom cooks up something amazing once again, this time in our new beautiful kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment