Monday, May 7, 2012

craziness

So, this is hands down the longest I've gone without posting something.  It's been over a month.  I've had a few excuses for lack of content recently, but this one I'm about to tell you takes the cake.

...

My little lady...

...

IS PREGNANT!!!  :)

We're very excited and also quite surprised.  But what a fun surprise! 

Between building a new house in the next month and this new little mini future person news, my mind has been a little preoccupied, so I may not be posting as frequently in the near future as I have about how wonderful (and crazy) my wife is.  Although, I'm already starting to see that I might have more 'crazy' posts to share than I did before...  Still wonderful though.

2 comments:

  1. That's so wonderfully exciting! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete