Tuesday, November 15, 2011

dark dark dark

So, I'm already getting frustrated by the darkness. Daylight savings has kicked in and it now is dark outside at 5pm which kills the lighting I need to take a decent picture of the perfect things my wife creates. This will be my excuse as to why my posts have been less frequent lately.

She made amazing pull-apart bread tonight, similar to a previous loaf she made awhile back. I knew a picture of it just wouldn't do justice without natural light, so I didn't even attempt it.

I need to figure out a plan to battle the darkness.

3 comments:

  1. Perhaps you could ask Santa for a pop-up light/photo tent? That's my way to combat the darkness - most of my work is done at night and I'm too impatient to wait until daylight before I take photos! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My co-worker and I (we talk about food all day long and drive the rest of the employees crazy), are counting down until the days get longer again. Only a little over a month! Summer is practically here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I consider myself a very (very) amateur photographer, but perhaps I will in fact need this photo tent you speak of. If nothing else it sounds like a fun place to hang out.

    ReplyDelete