Thursday, September 29, 2011

french french toast


So, I've never given much thought as to why French Toast is 'French.' Is it not really French, like a french fry? Or is it actually French? Heck I don't even know if I'm supposed to capitalize the word French in either case!! (I'm going to just randomly capitalize it here)

Well today it didn't matter, because my wife made french toast using a baguette which is totally French (unless I'm wrong about that too). Now, I'm not a big fan of french toast. The soggy bread usually turns me off. This version was different however. The small baguette slices eliminated the super-soggy bread aspect, and instead provided a fantastically-textured dinner for two.

I've now found the only way I can really enjoy F/french toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment