Tuesday, June 14, 2011

winding down

Tonight is our last night in NYC. It's been a super fun trip for sure, although the weather did its best to try and spoil it. We became quite skilled at taking advantage of the nice weather when we had it, including taking in Central Park, the High Line, Brooklyn Flea and other 'outside' activities, while mastering the subway to find 'inside' activities (mostly eating and drinking as much as possible).



View from Central Park (loved the soft grass under my bare feet)


View from Brookly Flea (delicious food and fun stuff to buy from the Hipsters)


View from High Line (lots of tourists, but that's what we are I guess)

We've had lots of different pizza, but plan to head back to the first place we ate it, as it was my very favorite after sampling the best NYC had to offer. (I'm not being selfish, we ate at my wife's very favorite last night across the Brooklyn Bridge)

Oh yeah, I'm also going to tell my wife about this blog tonight too! Yikes! I'll let you know how it goes after we are back at home.

2 comments:

  1. Aaagh! Good luck - can't wait to hear about the big reveal! Happy blog anniversary too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch! It's hard to believe it's already been a year since I started the blog!

    ReplyDelete