Friday, May 20, 2011

happy birthday eve

My wife turns 28 tomorrow! She received this cheese via FedEx from Cowgirl Creamery as gift from her brother in California. She loved it and can't wait to try it. It says right in the cheese description that it's challenging, and it definitely smells like it! I'm excited too nonetheless.

I wasn't going to let her open my gift to her early, but since it was cheese she received as her first gift I figured I might as well keep the ball rolling with the cheese board that I got for her from Brook Farm General Store. They included a little Blow Pop sucker and a Thank You card in with the fun packaging, which was a nice touch and one that my wife loved as well. She loves packaging more than what's in the package sometimes.

A side note, on my walk home from work, the flowering crab apple trees overhead smelled so wonderfully fragrant, so I broke off a branch. My wife placed it in a vase, and our apartment smells awesome now.

No comments:

Post a Comment