Saturday, March 5, 2011

warm biscuits

This week I made roasted chicken with dijon sauce using Smitten's recipe. It actually tasted delicious despite my catastrophic cooking style. I poured my sauce over the chicken, then realized I hadn't added the dijon, so then I had to pour the sauce from the plate of chicken back into a bowl, added the dijon, then poured the sauce back onto the chicken again. You can imagine how that all went.


My wife on the other hand baked some warm biscuits in perfect form this morning, and the butter, bree cheese and jam were an amazing spreadable combination. I could smell the biscuits coming out of the oven, so I snapped a quick picture of the setup so that I didn't have to wait a second to eat them once they were on the table...

No comments:

Post a Comment