Monday, February 7, 2011

happy birthday to me!


I'm turning 30 years old today. Wowza. I had quite a birthday celebration this weekend though let me tell you. Of course it included a perfect cake. However this one was to be delivered to the pirate themed murder mystery party my wife was throwing for me.


After a crazy night of swashbuckling shenanigans, my first birthday present included an adorable donkey. But not just one donkey.. Two! I've been telling my in-laws that they should get a donkey for their hobby farm for awhile now, and now I've got my own!


To wrap it up my wife gave me a French coffee press that I've been wanting. The wrapping was as usual half the fun.



Looking back on it, my 30th birthday weekend is maybe the most random weekend I can remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment