Friday, October 22, 2010

Lord almighty


This is often times what I look forward to during my lunch break when I walk home from work- washing the dishes. We don't have a dishwasher in our apartment, which would be fine, except that my wife bakes so much that there is a never ending stream of dishes to clean. We aren't messy people, mind you. The pile of dishes you see here amassed literally over only a day and a half due to my wife making tomato soup, granola bars, homemade caramel, with a couple of bowls from breakfast to round it out. The sink contained every measuring cup and spoon we own.

I really can't complain because washing the dishes is really quite a small price to pay for eating delicious foods all my life. I just wish somehow they weren't caked with flour, butter, chocolate, and everything else that she bakes with that doesn't exactly come off easily with a wash rag.

C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment