Wednesday, August 11, 2010

ice cream galore

I've said it before, but my wife is going crazy with the homemade ice cream lately. She made salted caramel using Reflets de France, the French salt she brought home from our trip. She says it is definitely her favorite flavor she's made so far. I believe her, as the batch was gone before I was able to snap a photo of it. Quite rich for me, so a small amount was perfect in a sugar cone.


Her latest is a peach flavor, which this time is quite subtle and very refreshing during these dog days of summer. I believe she found this recipe thanks to Martha. This blog is working out for me nicely, as I'm able to sneak ice cream cones (so that I have photos) during my lunch hour away from work, as I work a short walk from our apartment downtown!

No comments:

Post a Comment