Wednesday, July 21, 2010

the crazy


I haven't posted at all about the crazy things my wife is capable of. This one stood out. This week she played tennis with her younger brother. She only plays a couple of times a year at the most with me, so she is by no means a hardcore tennis player. She told me when she came back from playing that some guys outside our apartment asked her what she was up to. She said, "playing tennis." They said, "are you sure about that?" She said, "yeah, pretty sure!?" They said well you were playing with a racquetball racquet then! She said, "oh my gosh I thought this racquet seemed weird!"

She even had the wrist rope around her wrist and everything. Her brother had even said on the court "are you playing with, like, a kids racquet or something?" She said, "no, I don't think so." She played the entire time thinking she was using a tennis racquet.

She is so crazy sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment