Monday, June 28, 2010

Prosciutto pizza


I didn't intend to make this a food blog, but I can only write about what I see. Using the remaining prosciutto, she baked some delicious pizzas for us. She just bought some whole wheat flat bread and some simple tomato sauce (just skinned tomatoes and butter in a can) and added cheese and the meat. I've seen her make some amazing pizzas using dough and sauce made from scratch, but this was still scrumptious and required less cleanup for me (yes, I do actually contribute). Which reminds me, I need to blog about the crazy mess she makes in the kitchen that is a byproduct of her amazing cooking and baking.


And afterward we finished off her homemade strawberry vanilla ice cream, but this time in fun sugar cones she picked up on her way home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment